The AEMC CA872 Infrared Thermometer is a non-contact infrared temperature measuring instrument. It includes a 3 1/2 digit backlit LCD, auto-hold function and auto power off (15 seconds). The MEAS button is used to extend the battery life by automatically stopping measurement temperature and holding the display reading.
The AEMC CA872 Infrared Thermometer also, features a laser guide for precise measurements.Applications:
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Food safety and processing
- Automotive repair and maintenance
- Marine maintenance and repairs
- Test faulty motor winding insulation
- Test overheated high voltage transformers
- Test terminals on circuit breaker panels
- Perform HVAC energy audits
No user reviews available.